Monday, May 16, 2011

Give it away Friday - Little Nurslings - Discount Code

Stinky had a diaper rash.  A bad, blistery, bleeding diaper rash.  I tried everything I could think of.  I stripped his diapers and it didn't help.  I switched to sposies for a few days and used my "go-to" over-the-counter diaper rash cream.  The rash went away and came right back.  I stripped the diapers again.  I switched to only flats or prefolds and covers.  NOTHING worked!

I'd been sent a canister of Tender Bottom Cream from Little Nurslings to review.  I was afraid to use it on Stinky's blistery nasty bum, so I was waiting until the rash cleared up, and planning to use it as a preventative cream.


As a last resort before taking Stinky to the doctor (I know, I know.  You're all thinking I should have already taken him...), I decided to give that Tender Bottom Cream a chance to work a miracle.  Skeptical would be a step up from what I was feeling.  I needn't have been concerned.

I am not exaggerating when I tell you that within less than 24 hours the rash was gone.  GONE!  Not just better. Gone.  It's been gone for nearly two weeks.  I have not seen a single trace of redness on Stinky's little bum.


And so, I decided to take things a step further.  The description of the Tender Bottom Cream says, "Recommended for all skin types, babies and small children to protect against diaper rash, eczema, bug bites and very dry skin. Works great as a moisturizer for all ages!"  Okay, so I have eczema.  It's allergy induced, and this time of year, my hands itch like nothing else.  They're covered in patchy rashes.  The eczema rashes popped up about 4 days ago.  They came out of nowhere and burned fire into the backs of my hands.  It took me two days to realize I could use Stinky's bottom cream on them.  As I type this, my left hand is completely clear.  My right hand has a very small...maybe dime sized...patch of eczema that doesn't itch!

 I am in love.

You know I like to find something "wrong" with a product.  Seriously, it can't be all perfect.  So, here's my problem with Little Nurslings Tender Bottom Cream.  The canister is WAY too small.  I'm going to need more before long.

You can buy your own Tender Bottom Cream, Teething bling, Tired Mama Soak, or even sniffle balm from Little Nurslings on their etsy site!  Rumor has it, there are more great organic items coming VERY soon!  But hurry!  For the next few days...through Friday, May 20, 2011, when you use the code EARTH25 at checkout, you will get 25% off your pre-shipping order!  That makes the Tender Bottom Cream just $6 a canister!  If you have ANY skin irritations, this is totally worth it!

You'll be as amazed as I was...and as hooked as I am!  Thank you, Little Nurslings!

I was given this product at no cost in order to facilitate a review, but was not compensated in any other way.  All opinions are my own!

0 comments:

Post a Comment