Saturday, June 18, 2011

Here, Home, Hope book review


I recently had the opportunity through One2One Network to read a newly released novel called Here, Home, Hope, written by author Kaira Rouda.

Here Home, Hope is an interesting story about life and love in suburbia.  While it's not my "typical" style of novel, I did enjoy the read.  You'll find very early in the novel that Kelly is making a list, of sorts...a list of "Things to Change" in her life.  She calls it her "T2C" list.  I especially liked that idea.  I'm sure that each of us has something we'd like to change!  Making a tangible list, perhaps on post-its scattered where they're most likely to be seen, is a great idea!  

I'm not in love with some of the "themes" of the book.  While Here, Home, Hope does a great job of covering Kelly's mid-life crisis, there are several "gratuitous" topics that I really think are unnecessary, as the rest of the book is well enough written to carry itself!

Right now you can purchase Here, Home, Hope from Amazon for just $10.20, or just $2.48 for the digital version!

If you'd like to learn more about Here, Home, Hope, you can check it out on YouTube!



I received my copy of Here, Home, Hope from One2One Network at no cost in order to facilitate a review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment