Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bounce it off Millions






Which dress should I wear to my cousin's wedding?  Should we buy the two story house or the ranch?  Should I vacation in Paris or Hong Kong?  Should I name my baby Ginger or Spice?  

I'm sure you've got a question or two that could use some answering!  We all do!  Bounce is running a fun program right now!  They've opened up a "game" of sorts on their facebook page.  Have an important decision to make?  All you have to do is visit the "Bounce it off Millions" tab on the Bounce facebook page.  Bounce will choose 4 of the most interesting surveys and feature them on their facebook page...and allow their hundreds of thousands of fans to vote for their favorite answers!  
Don't have a good question, but like Bounce anyway?  Enter to win the Bounce Dryer Bar sweepstakes on the Bounce facebook page!  5000 fans will each win 2 Bounce Dryer Bars, one to keep and one to give to a friend!  Enter today!

I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing.  All opinions stated in the post are my own.



0 comments:

Post a Comment