Monday, July 18, 2011

I love picking winners!

I'm almost always late at picking winners, if only by a few minutes.  Today, it was less than an hour, and I felt pretty good about that!  I love picking winners because I love being the one that gets to tell people they've won.  Today I drew for the envibum diaper, and I was so excited to see that the winner only placed ONE comment in the entry area!  ONE!  Thank you, Chris, #181, for showing us that even if you don't want to go through all the "extras" you can still be a winner!  Chris has already chosen and she'll be receiving a Cherry envibum for her baby's bum!  Great choice!

(Maybe I'm wrong and you entered in more than one way, but I only saw the one.  Congrats!)

1 comments:

Misty said...

One post?! Wow! The universe decided you really deserve that diaper, Chris! Congratulations!!

Post a Comment