Monday, May 30, 2011

Flats and Handwashing Challege: A Strong Finish

I finished...and I finished strong!  I jumped the handwashing ship Saturday because of the tummy yuckies...and for 4 straight diapers I machine washed...but yesterday we had not a single icky poo, and the one poo we did have was a dumpable one!  Woohoo!  I went to bed last night and made a decision.

This morning, I got up and I handwashed yesterday's diapers!  Six final flats and 4 final covers, all in the sink and on the line.  

Aside from those 4 diapers Saturday, I survived the 7 days of flats and handwashing!  YAY!  I will, however, be reverting back to flats and handwashing for a day or two, hopefully later this week, as my final two covers arrive.  I'll give them their due time!  

Tomorrow I'll give you a recap and tell you my final thoughts.  For tonight, though?  I am going to put my kids to bed and kick back.  Stinky was up ALL night, and my only sleeping came between 8 and noon this morning.  Ugh!  Be watching tomorrow for a few giveaways (non-flat related) and a flats and handwashing wrap-up!  :)  

1 comments:

Not said...

Well done! You stuck to it for way longer than I did [*cough ONCE cough*] so hats off to you!

Post a Comment