Friday, January 28, 2011

Don't let go.

I need to apologize to you, my loyal readers.  I promised to give you a great post about anti-social networking today, but it will have to wait until tomorrow at least. 

I have spent today silently mourning the passing of a dear, sweet friend.  Silently, because I didn't want this to be the way any of my fellow staffers heard the news.  One of "my" kids turned 5 yesterday...and in an unexplained, unexpected, terribly tragic turn of events, she spent the afternoon of her 5th birthday being welcomed into Jesus' loving arms.


Please pray for the family of my little friend.  I know their hearts are torn in two today.  Please pray for the families that are effected by her sudden passing.  Pray for me, as I learn to understand that even the children I know and love are not immune to tragedy.

Love on your little ones.  Don't let go.  You just never know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment