Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Today's been vimmy!

Wow, guys...just wow.  I've been super busy today (climbing laundry mountain, taking care of children, teaching preschool, trying to take care of myself...) and haven't had a chance to sit down and write!  I hate that part about today...because writing is usually my sanity during naptime.  Anyway, thank you thank you thank you...before I put a single word on a page today, I'd had over 90 page views!  (I know that doesn't seem like much to some of you, but to me that's HUGE!!)

So, now it's dinner time and then girl scouts and then I'll spend a minute or two snuggling with my hubby before we put this day to rest and try again tomorrow.  That means, effectively, I've used up all my blogging/writing time and this is what you get! 

What do I get, though?  Clean laundry.  A whole house full of it!  Entertained children.  SIX of them.  (Educated, too!)  A slightly slimmer physique.  Ever so slightly.  Unnoticeable, really, but slimmer all the same.  And a happier, healthier marriage.  So it's been worth it.

I WILL leave you with this, though.  Today...today I lived with vim.  Yep, that's right.  Today's been vimmy!  I hope you are reaching for your goals today and living with all you've got.  I know I did!  (We even danced!)





0 comments:

Post a Comment