Sunday, November 27, 2011

No-hassle meals for sleepy moms! (A Tyson Mini-Chicken Sandwich story)

I'm one of them.  Yep, that's right.  I wear it loud and proud.  I'm not ashamed.

I'm a Black Friday Shopper!

Now, I'm not the "dress up in Christmas wear" kind of shopper.  I'm not the "shove people out of my way for the stuff I want" kind of shopper.  I'm not even the "stand in line for hours on end" kind of shopper...usually.  

What I AM is the "shop from midnight to 4am" shopper.  (Longer if no one is sick at home.)  I'm the "make a list and leave it at home" kind of shopper.  I'm the "I don't really want anything, but I can't resist going" kind of shopper. I'm the "shop all the local stores and then shop their websites" kind of shopper.  I do it for fun, with my sister and mom.  

And then I'm exhausted and all I want to do is SLEEP!

But, I have three of these:


and they like to get up early.  And eat. 

What's a super sleepy, post-Black Friday shopping mama to do when 3 hungry monsters sweethearts wake up too early on Black Friday morning?

Why, she'll pop a couple of these bad boys into the microwave:


50 seconds on each side, add a few apple slices, and my three munchkins had a balanced breakfast!  (Mommy got to turn the kiddos over to Daddy and go back to sleep!)






Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches are quick, easy, and budget-friendly!  (They're daddy friendly as well, in case the need should arise.)  You can purchase them at Walmart.  Click here to see where I found them in my store and to "watch" my shopping trip!  Right now, for a limited time and while supplies last, Tyson has a special offer at Walmart!  (Check here to see if your Walmart has the sandwiches!)  When you purchase 2 boxes of Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches, you can earn a $5 Walmart giftcard by mail!  Now that's #TysonGoodness!

This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias  All opinions are my own.





0 comments:

Post a Comment