Sunday, November 13, 2011

Walk MS!

Walk MS

Dear Friends and Family,

The National MS Society is kicking off their annual Walk MS events. I am going to be a part of Walk MS and want you to join me in the fight against multiple sclerosis by coming to the walk with me or making a contribution to support my effort.  My team, MS. Understood, will be walking in the Indianapolis Walk MS on April 28, 2012.

The Indiana State Chapter of the National MS Society is dedicated to creating a world free of MS.  They simultaneously fund research for a cure while also helping people who currently live with MS lead more fulfilling lives.  I believe in the work they do, and I invite you to see for yourself all the good they've done for the MS community.  More than 10,000 Hoosiers live with MS, and your support can and will make changes in their lives.

Please help by making a donation - large or small - to fight MS. Or join me on the day of the event? Become a participant and side by side, as teammates, we can work together to raise the funds to make a difference.
Whatever you can give will help! I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth

Go to my personal page and make a secure, online donation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment